myangiedickinson

Thursday, June 17, 2004

 
if we’re feeling this good, we ought to have a record of it

I let my misery show. Is that a crime? To not act happy, or friendly, when I don’t feel like it? I have the right to be pissed off and antisocial. Why justify it.

The worst is when someone tells me s/he likes me, and acts all happy to see me, even though we haven’t talked in months. More than anything, I abhor fake people.

I don’t know what I am doing, and I wish people would stop asking me. I need to get away from these people, who are awful.

Every day I think I am going to die. I think it when I cross a street, when I drive my car, when I ride my bike, I think maybe today will be the day.


<< Home

Archives

January 2004   March 2004   June 2004   February 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?